Internal Sales/ Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced Internal Sales/Account Manager to join our Head Office team based near Sandbach, Cheshire.
The successful candidate will work alongside our external sales team promoting our range of Electronics Components and associated services to the Electronic Manufacturing markets. Candidates will need to demonstrate a successful career to date in Internal Sales or Customer Relationship Management. A knowledge of Electronic Components is desirable but not essential.
- Generating rapport and relationships with our customers.
- Responding to customers quotation requirements.
- Proactively dealing with enquiries, from quotation stage through to delivery and completion, by liaising with purchasing stores and accounts departments.
- Working closely with product and area sales managers to ensure the highest levels of customer service and customer retention.
- Confident telephone manner with excellent communication skills, both written and interpersonal.
- Able to work well under pressure but with good attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills.
- Team player but also with the initiative to work alone, with good time management and organisational skills.
- Determination and drive to deliver results that enhance the company’s sales performance.
- Experience working in a manufacturing or distribution sales environment.
- SAP, SAGE or other equivalent business system experience.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and articulate.
- Keen to learn and succeed.
- This is a Full Time position for the right candidate with full training and the opportunity for further career advancement
To apply for the above post, please send your CV together with a brief covering letter explaining how you match the requirements of the position and your interest and hobbies, to the following address by firstname.lastname@example.org