The most important features at a glance:
- Switching capacity 40V/1.6A
- ON-resistance, typical 0.1 ohms
- Extremely compact SOP4 package
- Low operate current of 3mA (max)
- Electrical characteristics are constant
- Fast, contact-free and silent switching
- I/O isolation voltage: 1,500V AC
By employing modern MOSFET transistors for the output of the AQY211G2S, it is possible to realise a typical ON-resistance of just 0.1ohms. Because there is negligible loss at the output, the maximum continuous load current at room temperature can be specified with a current of 1.6A.
The low on resistance coupled with high capacity make the relays ideally suited to many applications in measurement and test engineering whenever constant loop resistance or low voltage matter.
For more information or to place an order please contact the Diamond sales team on 01477 505200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org