For existing applications and qualifications, the JQ relay will continue to be produced.
The specifications of both the LQ and JQ relay series lend themselves especially for household applications, e.g. in washing machines, dishwashers, microwave ovens, stoves, refrigerators, air conditioners, boilers, jalousies, rolling shutters, coffee machines and many more. In addition, they can also be used in industrial and building automation or even in office devices.
The most important specifications:
- 10A nominal switching capacity, 250VAC load voltage
- One normally open (NO) or one changeover contact
- Contact material: AgNi
- Compact design (WxLxH): 10mm x 20mm x 16mm
- Withstand voltage between contact and coil: 4,000 Vrms
- Creepage and clearance distance between contact and coil: NO contact: 4.55mm
Changeover contact: 3.53mm
- Nominal operating power: NO contact: 200mW
Changeover contact: 400mW
- Approvals: VDE including EN 60335-1, UL/C-UL
For more information or to place an order, please contact our distribution team: Tel: 01477 505 200